THIS INVESTMENT IS FULLY SUBSCRIBED
- 566 ha (500eff) dairy grazing property grazing 1000 heifer replacements and 1500su of sheep & breeding bulls.
- Farm well located just 9km south of Pio Pio in the King Country.
- Set up in Dec 2008 to provide secure, cost effective & quality heifer replacements back to participating shareholders.
- Business structured to deliver returns via keeping grazing costs low whilst delivering quality heifers home.
- 35% of shares available for purchase to complement four existing shareholders.
- Each share gives the shareholder grazing rights for one heifer unit from December (100Kg) through to exit on 1st June as an in-calf heifer.
- Waipa Pastoral Ltd is managed by an experienced manager Mike Sarich who is in his 3rd season on the property. If you would like to find out more then click here or phone 08004RBS NOW to order an information memorandum.
Minimum investments of $315 000 are sought.
This offer is not able to be taken up unless you are a person who comes within section 5(2CBA) of the Securities Act. You can obtain further information on the relevant Securities Act requirements, by clicking here.